To be eligible your child must be:
- Enrolled in a participating Jewish infant care, toddler care, or preschool for the first time. (see list below for participating early childhood centers).
- Enrolled in a class where the child attends independently and meets 2 full days per week. The program may be a minimum for 4 half days or 2 full days.
- A member of a family where at least one parent identifies as Jewish.
- The child is the first in the family to attend a Jewish early childhood program.
- Enrolling in a Jewish early childhood program for the first time.
- Starting a program on or after August 1, 2019.
- Special note: only one voucher per family may be redeemed.